About BIHM Udaipur
Brightwood is the Hotel Management College in Udaipur, with an aim to impart quality education for future hospitality professionals. We are known for the excellence in the field of hospitality education. As one of the most innovative & dynamic Hotel Management institute, we are determined to create world class centre for Hospitality aspirants.
Brightwood Institute of Hotel Management (BIHM) give a diverse set of skills required to work in the hospitality industry across the globe.
The Hospitality industry has grown tremendously in the last decade which leads to more competition in the sector. The serious shortage of Hospitality professional in India as well as globally had led to a large – scale demand in the Industry. This Shortage mandated the need for increasing the number of hotel management graduate to meet the demands.
To be a leader in development of professionals in the field of Hospitality Industry.
Courses Offered By Us
Hotel Management involves coordinating and managing all the operations that are required to run a hotel, a resort, or any other similar facilities where accommodation is provided to guests
As the world gets smaller, connected and globalized, the number of tourists and business travelers has witnessed a high growth in the last decade. This has pushed the tourism and hotel industry
- A touch of glomour in your workplace
- Glitzy interior of star hotels makes you feel top of the world
- Create magic with your cooking as chef is a respectable job
- You’ll get chance to help people at all situations
- Communicating with people creates friendly environment
- Crisp and professional uniform makes you feel more confident at work
- Communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- leadership skills
- Problem solving skills
- Organisational skills
- You can work in hotels, resorts, spas, guest houses, serviced apartments, and similar other facilities which offer boarding and lodging services
You can work in hospitality or catering services for various Airlines/ Hospitals/ MNCs/ Indian Armed Forces/ Railways/ Banks/ Running canteens for schools, colleges, hostels etc.
You can work on board of luxury cruise ships
- You can work on board of merchant navy ships – such as cargo carriers, passenger carriers, oil tankers, etc.
You can work on board of luxury personal cruise vessels – such as luxury yachts
- You can set up your own hotel after having acquired 15-20 years of industry experience
After completing your higher studies in Hotel Management, you can become a lecturer at Hotel Management Institutes